11 – 12 AUGUST 2018
The winner will be be contacted by email and announced on FB and IG. Mns Selangor Branch MarineGroup
1. You must register at the Information Counter. This will enable us to contact you should you be the winner. Registering also means you agree to be added to the MNS Marine Facebook group. The winner’s contact details will also be given to Dungun Dive Resort to enable them to contact you and deliver the prize. All personal information is treated with the greatest care.
2. You may only submit ONE entry.
3. There is no minimum age for participation in the game, but the openwater dive course may only be undertaken by those aged 10 and above.
4. The course will be conducted by the Dungun Dive Resort at their resort in Terengganu and they will take full responsibility for all parts of the delivery of the course.
5. The prize covers only the course and excludes transport, accommodation, food and any other expenses. It is strictly non-exchangeable for cash or any other items.
6. The prize must be redeemed by 31 October 2018.
7. The judges are the MNS Marine team and their decision is final.
8. The competition is closed to anyone involved in the organising and running of WOD, including all volunteers.
#WorldOceansDay #marine #malaysiannaturesociety #mns #mnsmarine #conservation #wod #wod2018 #malaysia #publika #awareness #TowardsPlasticFreeSeas #taknakstraw #bebasplastik #lionsclubmalaysia #leoclubmalaysia #dungundiveresort